"Progress lives from the exchange of knowledge."
ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)
S2M’S CONTENT FOCUSSES
s2m | Company for Technology Transfer displays its company’s vision in the name: “Science to Market” or, in shortened form, “s2m”. The company strives to utilize technological findings in the form of technological applications and conveys knowledge through a network of experts from science, business and politics.
The implementation of the company’s vision will take place in three different focal points
- On the one hand, the focus is placed on bringing together science, business and politics in order to move from inventions to innovations in terms of technology transfer. Inputs can come from science but also from industry.
- On the other hand, s2m operates its own technology development - partly in cooperation with external partners - in the areas of CleanTech, AgriTech / Food and Building Analysis.
- In addition, s2m is involved in higher education in the technical environment. Digital learning courses “Made in Germany” are offered for the up-and-coming emerging countries via a dedicated company, the DADB - German Academy for Digital Education. Furthermore, trainings in the innovation methodology “Theory of Inventive Problem Solving” (TIPS) are carried out.
The Company s2m – Company for Technology Transfer
- Transfer of expert knowledge for content preparation leading to joint research and development projects
- Technology development with experts in the fields of CleanTech, AgriTech / Food and Building Analysis
- Acquisition and administrative support in the implementation of research projects
- Organization of information events and specialist workshops on the latest technology trends and research results
- Implementation of vocational training events for institutes and companies, especially from abroad
- Information about funding opportunities for development and research activities
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
We would be glad to help you! Please contact us:
+49 (0)172 / 84 555 99